Monday 23 November 2009

FESTIVE SPARKLE AND DIP DYE EFFECTS!

Well I hope you had a fine relaxing weekend? I worked at the MFN Sample Sale on Saturday but had a great time doing it, as always!
Yesterday was a day of watching Sex & the City and eating Bacon butties in bed, as well as Christmas shopping and I had a warming dose of Harry Ramsdens fish and chips to keep me going! it was delicious.... I really must start back on that exercise regime to cancel out my piggish eating next week!....

I wore this sparkly dress from Topshop, with my vintage velvet belt from Rags to Bitches, wet look leggings, a Pretty Disturbia long sleeve dip dye top for £34.99 and my tan leather cowboy boots. I accessorised with a stunning vintage 1950's necklace which I got from a car boot sale in Clitheroe for £8! Talking of car boot sales, I did try and go to my usual one yesterday morning and it had stopped for Christmas!! It just was'nt the same, not picking up some second hand bargains in the early hours of a cold brisk Sunday morning....

2 comments:

  1. You have great personal style- wonderful and alternative pieces put together! Stay crazy awesome. (found you through IFB)

    Julia Luckett

    ReplyDelete