Wednesday 30 September 2009

BELT NECKLACES AND BIG BOOTS!

Well, I'm a day behind on the old posts but will catch up at some point soon, I'm sure. Work has been so hectic of late, there really is'nt enough hours of the day to get it all done!
Anywho, its good to be busy so I can't complain....

I wore this outfit on Sunday, when I wen't out for a late evening meal to Las Iguana's on Deansgate, Manchester.
It included the lovely vintage purple dress you could'nt see in the "Vintage, Check and Velvet" post, which I got from a car boot sale for just £2, Navy leggings from ebay and my Primark tartan blazer.
I accessorised with a chain belt around my neck (£1.50 from a Car boot sale) and my (tres fabulous) vintage Navy boots, which I heart- even though they're 2 sizes too big for me. I'm actually a size 5 but when the right boots come along, I can't say no- I just stick insoles in, add an extra pair of socks and I'm away....

1 comment: