Wednesday 2 September 2009

ROYAL BLUES!

I hope your all enjoying the working week and have caught up on work after missing a day! I seriously should have worked all weekend, there's a list a mile long to do!...
I somehow, however still find the time update this, as I love hearing what people have to say on the outfits!

So, this is Mondays ensemble, consisting of one of my tres versatile shrugs (which I own in many colours) and can only seem to purchase from London for some strange reason. If you know otherwise, please update me, I just don't think you can own enough of these!
Anywho, I'm wearing the burnout baby blue Pretty Disturbia button tee which you can hardly see with my long ratty hair as well this Topshop tutu which I paid around £40 for but truly love! Im wearing thick patterned tights and vintage grey boots which I bought when I was 15! Safe to say, I don't have a clue where they were from or how much they were, but they're well loved that's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment