Monday 28 September 2009

VINTAGE, LACE & RUFFLES!

Well, I hope you all had a lovely weekend? Mine was'nt the best ever for personal reasons but I had a fab time on Saturday night when I wen't out with some old college friends to Restaurant, Bar, Grill in Manchester and then onto Beluga for drinks. A great night was had by all. We even sat outside by the garden heaters so it felt tres summery!...

I wore this eclectic vintage outfit which consists of a lace top, (I have'nt the foggiest where I got it from) this Stunning velvet cropped jacket which I got from Portabello market in London, a vintage waspie belt and one of my favourite gather skirts which was £45 in River Island a couple of years ago. I teamed it with some pink kitten heel boots and some big diamante stud earrings to glam up a somewhat glum feeling moi, which worked nicely. Dressing up, really does wonders to perk me up when I'm feeling blue...

1 comment:

  1. I love it, I have literally just bought a lace top from ASOS and I'm hoping I'll look half as good as this in it.
    xox

    ReplyDelete