Thursday 3 September 2009

CHEAP, BUT NOT SO CHEERFUL!

Happy weekend eve peeps! I feel like Winter is truly upon us and so I'm dressed in red and gold today! (I will post this tomorrow) in subconscious preparation for Christmas! I'm already trying to buy Christmas dvds on Ebay to add to my collection.... ( I heart Winter and Christmas!)

Yesterday's outfit consisted of a wintery color palette using Green and Navy with hints of silver sparkle.
I'm wearing navy leggings, tan knee boots and a primark navy skirt with a shiny patent grey belt from Dorothy Perkin's and my vintage M&S poloneck. I layered it with this bargainous sequin shrug from Mark One (£2 in the sale!) and accesorised it again with my old faithful London, twisty snake necklace.
All in all it's a cheap and cheerful outfit, except for the moody face which reflects the fact my normal facial expression is like thunder. O dear....

No comments:

Post a Comment