Tuesday 1 September 2009

VIVIENNE WESTWOOD STYLE!

Well, on Saturday I had the pleasure of going out with my old college friends in Manchester, so vamped it up with red lippy and this Vivienne Westwood style outfit for a bargain price! ( or as my dad calls her- Wivienne Vestwood.... bless him!)

The dress, I've had years and it's a classic H&M 60s style shift dress, which I teamed with my fantastic (but slowly dyeing on me) Suede over the knee boots, which I paid £200 for 5 years ago! I've had so many years pleasure walking in them, their like an old friend, I can't let go of them!
I'm accessorised with my bendy snake necklace from Portabello road, London and this Puffy sleeve tartan suit jacket from Primark which I have had several compliments for. Damn Primark for being so good, I don't want to like them but can't help do so....

No comments:

Post a Comment