Tuesday 1 September 2009

FISHNETS, TAN LEATHER AND STRIPES!

Well it was a serious shopping day on Sunday at the Car Boot Sale, Where I picked up a stunning, long John Richmond black cardigan for £3. It truly made my weekend.

So for the shopping trip, I wore this leather jacket which I picked up previously at car boot sale for £4 (a bargain) as its real leather from New Look. It astounds me what people get rid of. This jacket is timeless?
Im wearing fish net tights and a classic 70s style shift dress which I've had years and never worn. I did my eyemake up to match with orange and turqouise, because I do love things to colour match, even though my uni design tutor told me it was cliche and contrived.... to me it's just good sense and a lovely challenge to get the colours to match just so. Don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment