Friday 18 September 2009

BRIDAL BALLGOWN!

Well as I mentioned, Last night I attended a fabulous Charity Ball in aid of Barnados, which was organised by my Fave vintage shop, Rags to Bitches at Manchester Museum. I did however, manage to pour boiling water from a garment steamer all over my foot so it blistered just as we left! I considered having a sudocrem foot all night but decided against it at the last minute!...

It was a fantastic evening, I even took part in a Charleston dance class!! The only downside was (other than my painful burn) I did have a lot of comments on how I looked like I'd just got married. I did'nt consider this when I bought this dress for £30 from Rags to Bitches, a few months ago, but I love it regardless!

I'm wearing an Accessorize broache in my hair, a Pretty Disturbia Cropped satin bolero, with a chic vintage shoulder bag, Peep toe heels from Dolcis (£25) and a Morgan pearl and diamante choker. If I had my way I would dress up this much every day, there's nothing quite like donning a pretty frock and twirling the night away.....

No comments:

Post a Comment