Friday 25 September 2009

BODY CON GATHERS!

Happy Friday Peeps! That time again hey!!! I had such a good time last night at the Manchester Fashion Network event, I'm actually still a bit drunk. Maybe it was the red wine... the white wine... and the cocktails that did it! I spent most of the evening talking to the fabulous, Clint Boon which was delightful, and I found out he wen't to my school- Cardinal Langley in Middleton. Small world hey?

Anywho, I wore this gorgeous body con gather dress, which is part of the Pretty Disturbia AW collection, its been a best seller for wholesale so far so we will sure it will do extremely well in retail. It will cost a mere £49.99, and will be available from the online store very soon! It's perfect for Christmas and New year parties! I teamed it with 2 snake necklaces from London, my over the knee, black suede boots and some big silver stud earrings from Peacocks for £2.
Well, I hope you all have a tres fabulous weekend, I'm very much looking forward to 2 days of relaxing, eating and sleeping, (once I've sobered up)....

No comments:

Post a Comment