Monday 21 September 2009

BACK TO BLACK!

I had a lovely relaxing weekend, and would have loved just a few more days to catch up on sleep and rest! I must be getting old.... I hobbled all weekend due to a very stiff, swelled knee cap from over doing it at Ballet class on Wednesday. This did not aid my dancing skills at the 30th birthday party I wen't too on Saturday evening. As if I did'nt look comical enough dancing, not being able to bend one knee certainly did'nt help!..

Anywho, I felt very Azzedine Alaia in this body con dress from River Island which was £44.99 teamed with black leggings, Satin dolcis shoes and a diamante necklace from Marks and Spencers. Its not very often I wear head to toe black as I love colour, but sometimes its just nice to keep it simple and classic....

1 comment: