Wednesday 23 September 2009

RETRO BRIGHTS!

Good afternoon peeps! I'm being tres naughty today and missing my ballet class. My poor ballet buddy has Swine flu and my left knee has only just recovered from last weeks intense dance class. O well, there's always next week...

This retro and tres bright ensemble is what I wore yesterday which includes an ultra bold orange polo neck from H and M, a timeless Navy Bolero-shrug from a car boot sale, Navy leggings from Ebay and this kitsch little H and M, mini skirt which I bought from a car boot sale for £2 years ago. I think it looks unbelievably vintage, I love it.
Unusually, I did'nt accessorize, but then there is so much going on with all the colour, less is more as they say...

O dear, I've just realised how much my tan leather cowboy boots are in need of a polish... dreadful!...

No comments:

Post a Comment