Tuesday 22 September 2009

PURPLE PASSION!

Well I truly feel Winter is upon us, as I watch the rain pour down outside, and grab for my cardigan. There is something about September which means I don't want to get out of bed in the morning and would love nothing more, than to hibernate until Christmas.... is it just me?

Yesterday was just that, but I managed to drag myself from my cosy bed and popped on this classic, purple mini skirt from H&M, with a purple vest from Zara, chunky, cream beads from a car boot sale ( for £1), a sheer lace top from Topshop and this oversized black cardigan with floral broach from Primark.
I teamed it with my fabulous suede over the knee boots and had a hot pot of tea to perk me up, ready to start another busy week in fashion.....

No comments:

Post a Comment