Thursday 24 September 2009

VINTAGE, CHECK AND VELVET!

I hope you're having a lovely weekend eve! I'm tres excited for another fabulous 2 days off !! Tonight I'm off out to a Manchester Fashion Network event so looking forward to that also, despite the fact I can't decide what to wear! At the last event they had, I made minimal effort and a photo of me ended up in Drapers....eek.

I wore this outfit yesterday, and although the mac is lovely, my gorgeous purple vintage dress is hidden! It was only £2 from a car boot sale, and has a rar-ra hem, I teamed it with a red vintage belt from rags to bitches for £8 and this cheap but stylish Mac from Primark, which I think is oober Audrey Hepburn style. Although I don't ordinarily like checks, this is classic in monochrome. I teamed it with black leggings and these beautiful purple satin peep toe shoes which I wore as a bridesmaid last year. They are really comfortable considering how high the heels are. Purple is such a great winter colour....

No comments:

Post a Comment