Monday 14 September 2009

BLAZING CORSETRY!

Well, I've been a tad naughty and not posted for quite some time, so theres lots to catch up on!
I hope you all had a lovely weekend? I worked most of it again but refused to let it end without a bang. After working in my PJ's all day, I donned this lil outfit and went to to Revolution for a quick tea and onto the The Comedy Store, Manchester.
It was a fantasticly fun night for only £2 admission, but caused an unwanted monday morning hangover, I really could have done without!

My outfit consists of this classic blazer from Topshop, A corset (which I actually think is underwear) from Primark, the very fabulous Pretty Disturbia, blurred floral print gathered skirt (£44.99) with a necklace and peach coloured fishnet tights (both from Next) teamed yet again with my faithful over the knee suede boots....
A Voila.

No comments:

Post a Comment