Wednesday 21 April 2010

WAISTCOATS, RED WHITE & SILVER!

Well, its been a busy day today as I'm finishing work at a normal-ish time for once to go to Liverpool for a burlesque show at The Martini Lounge tonight! I can't wait!....

Anywho, I wore this yesterday which consist of a simple red body con dress from Primark £6, with a white leather belt from River Island, and a pinstripe waistcoat (which I don't even remember buying!) Teamed with big red 80's style earrings- £1 from Claires accessories, My big black rose ring from Portabello road market, simple black leggings and some small funky silver shoes from Office!
Now, wheres that sexy red underwear corset I will dare to wear out tonight as a top?....

1 comment:

  1. Your outfit reminds me of Halle Berrys impression of Ursula Andress bond girl in Dr No...but you need the knife...and bikini...

    http://img.timeinc.net/people/i/2006/stylechannel/blog/061127/halle_berry_300x400.jpg

    ReplyDelete