Thursday 29 April 2010

EBAY BARGAINS & MOODY FACES!

I look moody as hell on the picture, and I really was'nt feeling it! haha.. O well. It seems I have another thing for animal print again, thus I wear it again- 2 days running!

The top, which you can hardly see is from Topshop and was about £30, I added a white leather belt from River island, with a tutu skirt from Topshop, patterned tights and this new jacket which I bought from Ebay for just £15 and it is one I always wanted from Morgan when I worked there as a teenager but could'nt afford it at £80! I'm so pleased I finally own one- although my expression hardly reflects that!! Anywho, I wore my black rose ring and some over the knee black boots to finish off the outfit!
Now... Time to pack, I'm off to London tonight to (hopefully) meet Grace Jones. TRES excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment