Monday 26 April 2010

BLACK AND BLUE BODY CON BRIGHTS!

I hope you had a fab weekend? I indeed had an amazing one! I had a lovely time in Edinburgh and even bought a gorgeous new car!!! Well, when I say its new- its a classic and rare bright red XJRS Jaguar with cream leather interior and walnut dash, and its totally beautiful....

Anywho, I think I've been wearing red so much due to my thoughts on the car so I wore this oober different blue ensemble to break the habit! It consists of the Pretty Disturbia dip dye leggings £22.99, with the matching body con drips dress £43.99, with a jacket that unbelievably matched perfectly, and was originally from Primark a few years ago.
I kept it simple with so much bright blue by leaving accessories to a minimal with a small band ring, and my over the knee black boots. Its not often I wear head to toe royal blue, but what the heck, its nice to be bold and bright sometimes...

No comments:

Post a Comment