Friday 30 April 2010

I MET GRACE JONES LAST NIGHT!

Well, I'm exhausted with only 2 hours sleep but it was well worth it to meet the very fabulous, Grace Jones last night! Pretty Disturbia, sponsored her after party at MAYA night club in London and it was a fabulous night! I definately made an impression on her after knocking a champagne glass at her feet as I knocked the table with my bag. I am a clumsy oaf indeed. She then shoo-ed me away from her and re-fused to talk to me, wit her 2 bouncers giving me evil stares! I later saw her pointing at me telling someone about the incident so I went over to apologise, explained how I was a fashion designer who sponsored her after show party, and told her what a big fan of hers I was as I gave her a goodie bag of Pretty Disturbia clothing, for which was very grateful indeed and asked for my number! I asked if I could politely have one picture taken with her, to which she agreed but only for one with a light flash.... I got a blurred one atleast! She really was every bit quirky and fabulous in real life as I thought she would be!

Anywho, I wore this to go out in, as a punky glam look, though I do I think I may have crossed over into drag queen/ Hooker territory instead! The dress is the sexy body con Pretty Disturbia number in black £42.99, which I teamed with our armlets also £17.99, with fishnet tights and my Carvella studded leather boots £385 to contrast with some cheap gold earrings from the market for £2!
SO there you have it... the outfit I wore when I got shoo-ed away by Grace Jones. Not too shabby indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment