Wednesday 14 April 2010

OLD, GOING OUT GATHERS!

Happy Hump day! I'm looking forward to an evening of ballet as well a meal out with a friend from London tonight so its a busy one, I hope you also have a nice evening planned?

Anywho, this outfit is a tad dressy for the day but I love any excuse to dress up! The black gather dress was £14 from Barnados charity shop on Deansgate- purchased recently, worn over an animal print top I've had since I was about 11 years old! (and its still like new!) I popped on this tatty gold rope belt which was £1 from a car boot sale, and my fave black long suede boots. I accessorized simply with a pink/purple bracelet which was a gift from a friend who got it from a craft market- it really is stunning- how I do love chunky jewellery!
I'm recently getting sent thingS to wear in my blog, which is very kind, so if you want to send me something for me to wear for a mention, please just email info@prettydisturbia.com -Have a lovely evening peeps!...

1 comment: