Tuesday 13 April 2010

ROYAL BLUE RIBBON DELIGHT!

Well, I hope you're having a dandy day and enjoying the sunshine, even if you are cooped inside and sat at a desk! Is'nt it just fabulous to have the light evenings and bright sun shining again after such a long miserable winter?...

Yesterday, I wore this bright little outfit. It seems I am inspired to wear lots of colour now the sun is shining! I love to wear Royal Blue and it's set to be big for SS10 which is why I designed mix and match pieces using the same fabrics for the Pretty Disturbia Spring collection. As left, the vest is a Pretty Disturbia classic, costs £24.99 and is really unusual with buttons and ribbons to decorate. I teamed it with matching royal blue leggings £22.99. I popped with it, the Pretty Disturbia black satin gather skirt £49.99 and a plum shrug which I bought for £10 off Portabello road market in London. I accessorized simply with my Dolce & Gabbana watch and some over the knee black suede boots which I've had years and.. a viola, another big colourful collaboration.

No comments:

Post a Comment