Tuesday 6 April 2010

CAMEO TEES, FUR TRIMS AND FLORALS!

I hope you all had a tres fabulous and restful Easter? Mine was indeed chocolatey and fun filled, starting with the Pretty Disturbia Launch night last Thursday and ending last night with 2 fun sessions at the Chill Factor! It's amazing what fun you can pack into just 4 days off...

Anywho, I wore this fun little outfit on Sunday when I had a day visiting family and friends. It consists of the Pretty Disturbia cameo style t-shirt in marshmellow £27.99 with a cardigan from Warehouse which I bought for just £3 from a charity shop in Manchester, I teamed it with this little rouched skirt from Primark for £14.99 and some Pretty Disturbia blurred floral print leggings £21.99, accessorising with some high shine knee boots and a chunky silver necklace, red nail varnish and lippy to match a la 50's style!

No comments:

Post a Comment