Monday 19 April 2010

HOT PANTS, SHEER VESTS & ROUGE!

Happy Monday! Well I'm very excited to be in Company magazine today in the "24 hours in the life of you" spread! Please look out for it! Its only small, but still tres exciting and all publicity is good publicity hey!...

Anywho, I wore this yesterday to pop to a car boot sale in, where I picked up many a bargain! The outfit consists of some little denim shorts from Primark over some black leggings, a vest from Morgan and the Pretty Disturbia sheer tattoo print top for £37.99! I had rouge highlights in the form of lippy and nail varnish and accessorized with my rose ring and a gorgeous, patent black vintage bag which was just £1 on a car boot sale! My flip flops were recently bought from primark for £4 and are oober comfy! A must have for the Summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment