Tuesday 27 April 2010

VINTAGE BRACES & BIG FACE PRINTS!

Well I'm very excited!!! Pretty Disturbia is going to be sponsoring the Grace Jones Afterparty in London this coming Thursday!!! I'm a big fan of hers anyway, so am tres excited about it all! What an opportunity!....

Anywho, I wore this little outfit on Friday to travel to Edinburgh in. It's an eclectic mis-mash of colours and print and consists of an animal print skirt from Primark, which I got for £5 in a Barnardos charity shop -(Just as much as it was new probably!!) with some high shine leggings, the Pretty Disturbia, hollie face print tee in coral £27.99, with a little blue shrug which I bought from London, Portabello market and some olive green braces which were £3 from Blue rinse vintage in Manchester. Sometimes its great putting unusual colour combinations together and seeing if it works, whether it does or not- its up to you! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment