Thursday 8 April 2010

RETRO BOW SHIRTS & BJORK STYLE HAIR!

Well, I'm recovering from another night out last night in old man pubs and a meal in The Modern with another fun evening planned tonight for a secret Taio Cruz gig! I've been out so much since getting back from Egypt, I need another week away to recover...

So I wore this little outfit yesterday which consists of a vintage bow neck shirt from Retro Rehab which was just £7, a tiered skirt from Topshop (many moons ago) with simple plain black tights, high shine boots which I bought in Hungary for £25 and this tight, waist clincher belt which I bought for £10 off ebay. I popped my hair in crazy Bjork style bunches and there you have it.
Now what to wear tonight, I feel like donning something summery as the sun is shining in good ol' Manchester. It may be about time I packed up my fur coat and snow boots after all, What do you think?

1 comment: