Thursday 22 April 2010

SCARLET RED AGAIN & TOPS AS SKIRTS!

Well, I'm completely nervous as I type as I'm going to be on a question panel this evening for an MFN Making it: Fashion design event! I'm not great in front of groups of people and I blush a lot... Not a good combination!

So, yesterday I wore this unusual ensemble to a fabulous burlesque show which consists of a skirt, which is in fact a long top, a black vest which was a dress, and a corset, which is underwear but I wore out anyway!
I could'nt really tell you how much I paid for any of it but I know the corset is Marks and Spencers!
I accessorised with red lippy and some lovely Tiffany beads for a touch of designer style with a mad, mis match of clothes and popped on some high shine patent boots.
Right, time to dash- heres hoping I don't keep up the red theme and blush all through tonights event! eeek.
Wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment