Friday 16 April 2010

PRETTY EYEBALLS & BLAZERS!

HaPpY FrIdAy peeps!!! There really is nothing like that Friday feeling is there!? I hope you all have a lovely weekend planned? I intend to get mucho organised this weekend and clear out my many boxes of accessories. I realized in doing the blog, I wear the same jewellery far to much when I own such great pieces!.....

Well, again I'm a day behind so this is what I wore on Wednesday to Ballet, (obviously for ballet however, I ditched the boots, jacket and choker!)
The ensemble consists of black tights and boots with the Pretty Disturbia body con eyeball print vest dress for £34.99- one of our best sellers! I popped on a vintage gold choker from ebay, my chunky rose ring and my hair in a side ponytail and smartened it all up with this fabulous blazer with big shoulders from Primark for £22- I love it!
Proof in what I was saying...I never take that damn rose ring off! doh.

No comments:

Post a Comment