Wednesday 7 April 2010

MOODY LOOKS, SPARKLE & SHOULDERS!

Happy hump day all, I don't know about you but I'm still in holiday mode after Easter...doh, I'm just not ready to go back to work, which is'nt good considering the list a mile long screaming to be worked on.

What a moody face I have on this little pic! And to think I wore this last Friday night for my friends birthday. The night started out with pubs in Castlefield and onto 42's which I'm probably a tad old for now but I enjoyed it muchly none the less!
The dress is a lovely body con with big shoulders and sparkle from The Vestry and was £25 in the January sales, I teamed it with black leggings, high shine witchy boots from Hungary and my DKNY animal print bag. I accessorised simply with my big black rose ring which was £3 on Portabello road Market and some more red lippy and matching nail varnish for a touch of colour!
Talking of colour, please look out for an article on me in todays Manchester Evening News with a feature pic of me wearing bright blue! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, very nice. It is very Donna Troy.

    ReplyDelete