Monday 12 April 2010

RAINBOW SPLASHES & SHRUGS!

I hope you had a super dandy weekend? I had a lovely sunshine filled one in Surrey which was just delightful! It really feels like Spring has now finally sprung with summer not far behind!

This outfit reflects the summery brightness I was feeling yesterday, with a slight hint of fear it might snow again at any point (thus the big winter boots- just in case!)
The halterneck is a classic pink number from Karen Millen for £39.99, teamed with a colourful splash print netted skirt from primark for £15, (purchased last summer). I popped on a turqouise shrug to match from the MFN Designer sample sale for £20 and a chunky necklace again from the sale for just £4. This is a good combination of designer items with discount pieces! How I do love a bargain....

No comments:

Post a Comment