Tuesday 4 May 2010

PURPLE HAZE!

I hope you all had a mucho fabulous Bank Holiday weekend? I've had a fun filled one, which started in Sheffield on Friday, led to a Christening in Wigan, a meal/ night out at the Lake district on my uncles boat (for which I now have motion sickness from) and then a trip to Preston last night! Not forgetting I was in London this Thursday just gone and this coming Thursday I'm off to Croatia for a hen do! I'm tres tired but its been fabulous few days. Life is after all, about having fun and celebrating methinks...

So, this little ensemble is very purple and consists of a polo neck from H&M, some leggings to match, with an unusual skirt which was a one off Pretty Disturbia pre-production sample. I teamed it with this gorgeous mock leather lilac jacket/blazer from Morgan which I've just sold on ebay for £10. I popped on some black over the knee boots with a designer studded bracelet to finish it off. A viola, a big ol' purple haze.

1 comment:

  1. Purple is one of my favorite colors, and you look fabulous in this outfit, therefore: LOVE THIS.

    Stay lovely,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete