Tuesday 18 May 2010

RED BANDANA'S & POINTY SHOULDERS!

Well I've not blogged for quite some time as I've been tres busy on a hen do in Croatia, a week in Centre Parks and doing a London to Brighton Mini car run! I'm glad to finally be back home now and ready to work hard after far too many months partying and having fun!...

SOOOOOoooo, This is what I wore yesterday on my way back from Brighton which is all about layers and shape!
I started the outfit with a black polo neck from Ebay, and leggings from Primark with the Pretty Disturbia blue ribbons vest £24.99, a gathered black puff ball skirt from Primark, with a pointy unusual shoulder jacket from New Look which was £25. I added a bulesque style head scarf and some Tiffanys silver Jewellery to accessorise, with my comfy slip on shoes for comfort! Ta da.....
Now back, to my mile long list to do :( doh.

No comments:

Post a Comment