Thursday 20 May 2010

PRETTY DISTURBIA DRIPS & FLORALS!

Well, I'm acheing all over today from last nights ballet class and my phone broke... but its all good as its weekend eve!!!! woooooOOOO.

So I wore this little outfit for both meetings and ballet yesterday, which consists of a Pretty Disturbia cream doll face/ Drips vest dress £34.99, with our blurred floral print leggings £21.99 and teamed them with some animal print shoes which were £2 and this fabulous suit jacket-£25, both from Primark. I accessorised with a big black ring from H&M and this lovely diamante leaf pendant which was just £3 on a car boot sale and can also be worn as a broache- bonus design feature!
I simply ditched the accessories, blazer and shoes in return for ballet slippers for my class, so theres 2 versaile looks in one!

No comments:

Post a Comment