Wednesday 19 May 2010

PEEP TOES, HEART NECKLINES & LACE!

Happy Hump Day peeps! Well, I hope your week is going well so far! I personally am overfaced by my workload after being away from the office for nearly 2 weeks! I did have mucho fun though so I should'nt really complain...

Anywho, I bought this lovely purple lace dress last week from a H&M in Brighton for just £7 in the sale! I teamed it with a vintage neck scarf worn as a belt and a simple black shrug from portabello road market for £5. I am also wearing a chunky gold bangle which you cant see and these tan leather peep toe shoes which hurt like hell but I'm determined to wear in for summer! I popped my hair in a side knot thing and of course popped on some red lippy to match my nails to finish it off. I think I look particularly summery for May with my fake tan and burnt legs from naughtily sun burning in Croatia... eek.

No comments:

Post a Comment