Wednesday 26 May 2010

PUNKY CHAINS, LAYERS & GLADIATORS!

Well it was my baby sisters birthday yesterday! She is in fact now 28, but she will always be a little baby sister to me. Where indeed does the time go?...

Anywho, I wore this yesterday which is all about the layers and actually looks quite punky.
It consists of a black cut out shoulder top I've had since I was about 16, with a grey vest on top from H&M for £7, teamed with a Primark, gathered skirt and floral print leggings. I popped on my fave gladiator sandals with an oversized bag I booted from a car boot sale for just £1.50 and my fave snake necklace from portabello road market in London.
Make up wise, I have grey mac eyeshadow and eye liner with a cheap white lipstick and a touch of bronzer to keep it natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment