Thursday 27 May 2010

1K+ ACCESSORIES WITH A £1.50 DRESS!

Happy weekend eve peeps! Is it just me or is this week dragging?? Well I wore this outfit yesterday to go to Yo Sushi for dinner and onto a fashion show at my secondary school which my (very talented) cousin took part in! I had a fab time and it was great to see just how small my school was and how it has'nt changed at all in the 14 years since I left!....

Anywho, moody face here, above wears this lovely jumper dress with puffy sleeves which I picked up from a car boot sale for £1.50. I teamed it with some simple black leggings and my over the knee- very fabulous- leather, studded Carvella boots (£300), with my much loved investment piece Armani bag £600, a Versace belt and some simple black beads to finish it off. Its amazing how you can spend £1000+ on accessories and still feel nice with a dress for £1.50!......

No comments:

Post a Comment