Friday 21 May 2010

VINTAGE DRESSES WITH A TOUCH OF ARMANI!

Happy Friday all! I don't know about you but I'm tres hot today, as the office is like an oven! But we can't complain about the glorious sunshine, so its all good! ;)

I wore this little ensemble yesterday for a busy day in the office and to go out for dinner to Pizza Express in Manchester, where I had a lovely spicy pasta dish which almost blew my head off! Anywho, I'm wearing navy leggings from H&M with a vintage crinoline dress from Retro Rehab in Manchester which was £5, with a satin Pretty Disturbia neck tie and Giorgio Armani belt. I popped on some silver Jewellery, DKNY watch and my leather peep toe shoes, which I'm still determined to wear in!
Anywho, Have a lovely sunshine filled weekend, its supposed to be glorious!....

No comments:

Post a Comment