Wednesday 5 May 2010

FAKE CORSETS, GREY & A TOUCH OF RED!

Its holiday eve again for me! As I'm excitedly off to Croatia tomorrow for a hen do weekend! Therefore I have got lots to do before I go, like packing and getting my mucho large workload reduced....

However, I did find the time to go out for dinner last last night to one of my fave little Italians in Manchester called Destinos's so I wore this little outfit, which consists of a trompe l'oeil printed tee with a fake corset on from Peacocks with the Pretty Disturbia lace print gather skirt £44.99, a vintage red belt and this fabulously useful grey shrug, which was £10 from Portabello road market, London. I teamed it with some black leggings and slouchy small black boots.
Now, time to pack my bags whilst I grab something to eat and plan all my mix and match holiday outfits!... exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment