Saturday 27 September 2014

Russian Doll!


Hey Peeps, happy funky fabulous friday :) These next 24 hours are the best day of the week, enjoy it! :) As you guys know, you're like my styling assistants, so, what do you think? I adore this dress, it's so kitsch :) It's very Russian style, so just call me a Russian doll :) I popped on a tartan headbow from Pretty Disturbia, which can be found at the following link: http://www.prettydisturbia.com/product/pretty-disturbia-alternative-tartan-head-scarf-bandana-pin-up-girl. The satin shoes are from New Look :) Sadly, I wore this to the funeral of a lovely woman, my best friends mum, as we were asked to wear colour rather than black. It was of-course a sad day but we gave her a send off and I'll bet she's smiling down on us all :). Kisses from Leesa :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment