Sunday 14 September 2014

Beauty and Boats!


Hey Peeps :) Happy Saturday! How are you guys? I never ask! I'm sorry I feel like the rudest blogger ever :P Anyway my lovelies, do you like my nautical style today? I really do :) Just call me a sailor girl! While my vest is just a cost effective piece from Primark, I matched this with maternity jeans and this FAB 70's bolero from Portobello Market! My plimsols are of course my much loved footwear from Deichman, complete with a Tiffany's necklace! The vintage red TopShop handbag makes another appearance for my stroll around the London shops :) Do you guys want to stock up on Nautical too? Check out what we have to offer at PD ASOS Marketplace: https://marketplace.asos.com/search?q=pretty+disturbia+nautical&oss_ss=&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=. Have a fab weekend my lovelies! Kisses from Leesa! xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment