Thursday 4 September 2014

Barbie on the Brain!


Happy Wednesday Peeps :) Every girls first role model is typically the one and only Barbie :) So it makes complete logical sense that all these years later I'm still a fan of the blonde doll :) I actually adore this dress with a capital A! I've worn this dress so many times and yet I love it more each time I wear it :) I teamed this fab dress with a handmade collar from Portobello Road Market in London, with a yellow shrug , black tights and those favourite Prada boots of mine ( I'm THIS close to living in these boots!). In honour of the fabulous Barbie, I'm going to encourage you all to "Think Pink" today, and hop on to PD ASOS Marketplace to shop for something Pink :) Check them out at the following link: https://marketplace.asos.com/boutique/pretty-disturbia?oss_ss=1&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=1#oss_ss=1&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=1&f:colour=6293&pgno=1. Kisses from Leesa!!! :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment