Wednesday 10 September 2014

Rockability in Red!


Hey there peeps! Happy Tuesday :) And what a good day it is! I feel very red this morning, and to me, red and rockability go hand in hand :) This beaut outfit consists of a slouchy white tee that I got from Vegas (Viva Las Vegas!!!) which I teamed with some cute maternity jeans, pregnancy fashion! Vintage also makes an appearance today in form of this blazer, the best things in life are clearly vintage! My white Deichman loafers,  red funky handbag and red dominos bracelet ( picked up at a car boot sale) complete the outfit today :) Do you guys want jewellery as funky as mine? Check out some of the stock at PD ASOS Marketplace! We have some fab stuff at the following link: https://marketplace.asos.com/boutique/pretty-disturbia?oss_ss=1&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=1#oss_ss=1&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=1&f:category=bracelets%3Bbrooches%3Bearrings%3Bnecklaces%3Brings. Have a fab day guys! Kisses from Leesa :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment