Wednesday 17 September 2014

Gloom and Glam!


Hey Peeps! Happy Tuesday! I love doing these style blogs :) It's one of my favourite things to do! Here's what I wore today for a gloomy morning in the office ( PD Headquarters!) This outfit consists of: A vintage black dress ( who doesn't love a LBD?), my Prada boots, a vintage bow in my hair and an Iron Fist Cardigan ( which I heart <3 :="" a="" and="" as="" asos="" at="" been="" being="" bit="" black="SLIMMING!" can="" check="" clothing="" darker="" day="" despite="" do="" especially="" fashion="" feel="" flattering="" following="" for="" from="" gals="" glam="" gloomy="" guys="" hardly="" help="" https:="" i="" in="" is="" it="" kisses="" leesa="" like="" link="" m="" make="" marketplace.asos.com="" marketplace="" morning="" my="" myself="" nbsp="" now="" of="" office="" our="" out="" p="" pd="" peeps:="" people="" pictures="" pregnant="" q="pretty+disturbia&oss_ss=&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=#q=pretty%2Bdisturbia&oss_ss=&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=&f:colour=3166." right="" rockability="" say="" search="" see="" so="" some="" such="" t="" tell="" that="" the="" this="" to="" told="" too="" ve="" verdict:="" want="" why="" with="" would="" xx="" you="">

No comments:

Post a Comment