Thursday 18 September 2014

70's Classic Chic!


Hey there peeps! I heard this quote today that I want to share with you all, it goes: Style is knowing who you are, what you want to say, and not giving a damn. It certainly made me feel better :) So what do you guys think of MY style today? Thumbs up or down? I wore the outfit pictured, which consists of: A Stripey dress from Zara and my ( much much) worn Deichman White Loafers! I teamed them with an original 70's classic coat  ( that just oozes glamour!) and honestly I'm really happy with the look :) The coat was only £12.99 from a charity shop, lucky me! Get down to your charity shops peeps! Do you guys want 70's glamour like moi? Todays your lucky day! Check out the following link to PD ASOS Marketplace to get your 70's glam on: https://marketplace.asos.com/search?q=pretty+disturbia&oss_ss=&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=#q=pretty%2Bdisturbia&oss_ss=&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=&f:condition=12109&f:era=1970s. Kisses from Leesa :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment