Monday 1 September 2014

All Saints & Style!


Happy Sunday - Funday Peeps! Nobody think about work tomorrow JUST yet, instead lets have a discussion about my OOTD! What'cha think? I'm very very very happy with the dress if I do say so myself :) This All - Saints dress is THE most perfect dress, especially for my pregnant self! I picked it up for a fantastic £8 in a charity shop * All Hail The Mighty Charity Shop* :) My jacket was a perfect match from the brand Religion,  I teamed these with my White vintage bag and of- course my Prada boots to complete the look :) Pregnancy style can be amazing :) Are you guys in need of a new bag yourselves on this fine Sunday? Look no further than the following link to PD ASOS Marketplace: https://marketplace.asos.com/boutique/pretty-disturbia?oss_ss=1&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=1#oss_ss=1&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=1&f:category=bags. Happy Sunday - Funday and Happy Shopping Peeps :) Kisses from Leesa !!! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment