Thursday 25 September 2014

Marvellously Mad Men!


Hey there peeps! Happy Wednesday, and also happy mid- week, not long to go now till the weekend!! So two things, firstly, can you guess the colour theme? Red perhaps :P And secondly, can you guess what TV Show style I'm channeling today? Mad Men of-course! This style of dress is so timeless that it looks simple yet wonderfully romantic, perfect for a date in London... which is EXACTLY what I wore it to.  Date night with my wonderful husband :) Teamed with red heels from Wallis and a red bag from TopShop, you can see how much I love red :) Also matched with a vintage black blazer and chunky pearls, I feel that it oozes elegance and red is of-course the colour of romance and love :) Do you guys love red as much as me? You should check out some of our red items from PD ASOS Marketplace, you'll fall in love, I promise :) Here's the link: https://marketplace.asos.com/search?q=pretty+disturbia&oss_ss=&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=#q=pretty%2Bdisturbia&oss_ss=&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=&f:colour=6287. Kisses from Leesa :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment