Friday 26 September 2014

Loving My Religion!


Hey Peeps! How's your thursday going? If it's anything like mine it's going fab :) I feel like there are definitely good and better things around the corner, and those things are called: Friday Night, Saturday and Sunday! I'm sorry guys, that was an attempt at humour, let me know if it worked! Whatcha think of my ootd? Thumbs up or thumbs down? This little tunic was just £1 at a car boot sale, can you believe it? Now THATS a bargain! I teamed it with my high shine leggings and of-course my favourite Religion jacket to complete the look :) My shoes are ( naturally) those Deichman white loafers, and my head bow is vintage ( naturally again!). Honestly, pregnant or not, aren't leggings SO ultra comfy? I think today should be "Buy Some Leggings' day, and I think it you should go on PD ASOS Marketplace to buy them, check them out: https://marketplace.asos.com/search?q=pretty+disturbia+leggings&oss_ss=&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=. Kisses from Leesa :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment