Tuesday 30 September 2014

Bronzed Beauty!



Hey Peeps! Okay, so I know  I’m always throwing around  lines like “ How pregnant do I look?” and “ #pregnancylife”  …but seriously? I am so  massively pregnant right now :P My lovely baby needs to  make an appearance soon so  that I can stop referring to  her as a bump, and in this  picture it looks like a big bronze bump :P This was my  outfit choice for a date night  with my lovely English  gentleman hubby :) The top  is a beautiful piece from  Phase Eight and I teamed it with a classic Mac and bronze killer heels!! I  feel so glam today :D Do you guys wanna get in on the bronzed look too? No problem! Pretty Disturbia have a small selection of bronze items on PD ASOS Marketplace at the following link:https://marketplace.asos.com/search q=Pretty+Disturbia+bronze&oss_ss=&mpwa_searchIsSuggested= . Stay tuned for more maternity fashion peeps :) Kisses from Leesa :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment