Friday 5 September 2014

Mrs Miss Selfridge!


Hey Peeps :) It's Thursday again, that day where we have passed mid-week but the weekend isn't for a day or so :/ You know what, if I tell myself thursday will be a good day, it WILL be a good day :) Do you like my style today? I'm pretty happy with it :) I absolutely positively heart heart heart this black tunic top that I got from the Elite Dress Agency in Manchester! I popped it over this long pink t-shirt dress from Miss Selfridge and voila! A fabulous outfit was born :) My bandana is vintage and my boots are Prada ( for those who don't already know). I punked it up with a handmade collar from Portobello Road Market in London! Are you guys jel of my handmade collar? Not for long! We make a secection of collars at PD and they are listed on ASOS Marketplace :) Check them out: https://marketplace.asos.com/search?q=pretty+disturbia&oss_ss=&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=#q=pretty%2Bdisturbia&oss_ss=&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=&f:category=collars. Kisses from Leesa!!! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment