Sunday 28 September 2014

Denim My Darling!


Hey Peeps, happy Saturday! Pop your feet up, make yourself a cuppa tea, chill out with your bf/gf and just enjoy your lovely saturday morning :) Today I've decided to get use of my maxi dresses while I still can :) Summer ( like the weekend) isn't forever :/ This maxi dress has definitely been well worn! I heart it and have had it for years, but it still looks as fab as the day I bought it :) I teamed it with my Deichman loafers and a denim jacket, which also had a fab swarovski crystal brooch attached! I am very happy with this :) Do you guys want to rock a maxi dress too? Check out the ones we have at PD ASOS Marketplace: https://marketplace.asos.com/search?q=pretty+disturbia+maxi+dress&oss_ss=&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=. Kisses from Leesa :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment