Wednesday 3 September 2014

Maze of Monochrome!


Hey Peeps :) So this morning I let my mind wander a bit, and I realised that Tuesday rhymed with Blues- Day... does that mean the universe thinks Tuesday is automatically going to be bad? Naah, I'm not blue today... I'm Monochrome :) Do you love it? I feel so 80's right now :) I absolutely heart this long blouse, which is very 80's style! I teamed it with my very much loved cropped Leather Biker Jacket from Budapest, and my White Deichman loafers, also with a white bandana! I bet you guys are sat there thinking "I need monochrome in my life asap!" No fear, we have a few select monochrome items at PD ASOS Marketplace ;) Check them out on the following link: https://marketplace.asos.com/search?q=pretty+disturbia+monochrome&oss_ss=&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=. Kisses from Leesa!! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment