Monday 1 March 2010

EYEBALLS & MONOCHROME!

Well, I hope you all had a tip top weekend? I had a fun filled one, which consisted of a 30th party, a meal out, swimming and an oober cheap night at the Comedy Store to see Jason Manford on a test night for just £2! ...Talk about a bargain!

I wore this outfit to the 30th on Saturday, which consists of a black long sleeve top, gorgeous gather pencil skirt from Jane Norman, a white designer leather jacket from the Elite Dress agency in Manchester £45.00, as well as the Pretty Disturbia, cropped eyeball print bubble top £27.99 (which featured in the Independent Newspaper, last week!) I teamed it with some matching 80's style blue eyshadow, diamante studs and a chunky white leather belt which was £1 at a car boot sale, and viola- A punky, monochrome ensemble!
I did however, look a lot shabbier than this later that night when I was on Sambuca shots whilst playing games of pontoon, I can tell you! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment